Thursday, February 6, 2014

From Real to Reel Life?


Main Characters:

Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa

Other Characters:

Depends on every chapter

Description

A fanfic that will turn the real moments on Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's life to reel moments...

This fanfic is dedicated to all Dooley Couple/YongShin fans. 

Each chapter will be inspired by every event in Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's life... either together or separately.

This is what my Dooley Heart hopes that could happen during these events.

Like as the fanfic title said this are only reel moments 

WARNING: IF YOU'RE NOT A DOOLEY COUPLE/YONGSHIN FAN, I SUGGEST DON'T READ THIS FANFIC. YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT IF YOU ARE SHIPPING SHIN HYE OR YONG HWA TO OTHERS.

Foreword:

Hello Dooley Hearties... This fanfic is for all of us.
If you have any moments or events that you would want me to include in this fanfic, just comment or PM me. I would appreciate it. For the first few chapters, I will write about the CN Blue Storm 2 days concert.
I'll post the first chapter tomorrow...

Link to AFF:


I do not own the characters of this fanfic. This is all based on my imaginative and creative mind.
The story is written by me “EmotionalStar”. Please do not post this fanfic without my permission. If you post it, please give due credit to me.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi authornim emotionalstar... why am I not able to connect to your fanfic page anymore? Is there something wrong with your server? Did you already closed/disconnected the whole links? Pls update.... thank you

    ReplyDelete