Friday, January 24, 2014

Blue Rose



Characters: 

Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa, Kang Min Hyuk, Lee Jong Hyun, Lee Jung Shin


Description:


A story about friendshipsdreams and love.

Four University Students whose friendships starts since they were young.

With a dream of becoming a popular band.

How will a woman affect their friendships and dreams?

Will love be a rose?

whose torn can hurt them

or its beauty will inspire them?


Foreword:

Hello :) This is my first FanFic. I love Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa and CN Blue so I came up with this. I hope you will all love and support it.

Link to AFF:


I do not own the characters of this fanfic. This is all based on my imaginative and creative mind.
The story is written by me “EmotionalStar”. Please do not post this fanfic without my permission. If you post it, please give due credit to me.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment