Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Date to Remember?: Chapter 5 - The Date Part 4 (Yong Hwa's Way)


Min Hyuk: Hyung, it’s now your time to sing. (He said to Jong Hyun)

Jong Hyun: Ne. 

Shin Hye: What will you sing Jong Hyun? Will you sing my favourite song “Love Rides the Rain” or is it “Teardrops in the Rain”?
Yong Hwa’s POV: Yah! Jong Hyun, don’t you dare sing those songs now. I already allowed you yesterday. Don’t do it again today.
You(The Reader)'s POV: Looks like Yong Hwa doesn’t want Jong Hyun to sing those songs. Jealous again? What will he be singing?
Jong Hyun: Aniyo Shin Hye. I will sing a different song. Jung Shin, Min Hyuk are you ready?

Min Hyuk/Jung Shin: Ne.
Jong Hyun’s POV: I hope that you’ll finally sing this song together soon.

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair

Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning 'round
You hold me right here, right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh
You(The Reader)'s POV: Omo! It’s Lee Shin and Kyu Won’s song or should it be Yong Hwa and Shin Hye. Kekeke!
Shin Hye: I really love that song. And your voice really suits it.

Jong Hyun: I’m happy that you like it Shin Hye. Gomawo.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, why are you so quiet?

Jung Shin: You don’t like the song?

Jong Hyun: Or you don’t like it that I sing it?

Yong Hwa didn’t answer them as he was still busy thinking on something.
Yong Hwa’s POV: Aissh! Why did he sing that song? Of all the song why a song about friends falling in love? I should have just let him sing Shin Hye favourite song. 
Shin Hye noticed that he was not listening to them.

Shin Hye: Yong gwaenchana?

He still didn’t answer her.

Shin Hye: Yah! Yong! What’s wrong?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Shin Hye: What happen to you? 

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I’m just thinking of something.

Shin Hye: You must be thinking something more important that you forget that you are having a date right now. Did you even listen to Jong Hyun’s song? (She sounds upset)
You(The Reader)'s POV: Oh no! I smell another misunderstanding here. What will Yong Hwa do this time?
Yong Hwa: Ne. He sang Lucky right?

Shin Hye: Oh so you’re listening. (She sounds doubtful of his answer)

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. (She then looked at Jong Hyun) Jong Hyun-ah, I really like your voice. It suits any song. You know what?

Jong Hyun: What Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: I think from all the versions of Lucky that I’ve heard with the exception of Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat… Your version is the best so far.

Jong Hyun: Chincha Shin Hye? Gomawo.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Shin Hye: Wae-yo?

Min Hyuk’s POV: Omo! Hyung, will not like this.
Jong Hyun’s POV: Ottoke! Did I choose the wrong song again.
Jung Shin’s POV: Now it’s the battle of jealousy.
You(The Reader)'s POV: If you only focus Yong Hwa-ssi, this won’t happen.
Yong Hwa: Do you really mean it when you said his version is the best so far that you’ve heard?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Yong Hwa: Better than my version?

Shin Hye: I said it includes all the versions that I’ve heard. So, I think that include yours too.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah…

Shin Hye: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: You’re just teasing me right?

Shin Hye: Aniyo!

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah (He holds her hand) Mianhe, I’m just thinking of something that’s why I didn’t hear you when you call me.

Shin Hye: I knew it. If you really need to go somewhere you just have to tell me. Have you forgotten that every thing that we are doing are being captured on video right now? And they might have seen what just happen. What will you tell the people when they asked you why are you not listening to Jong Hyun’s song?

Yong Hwa: Mianhe. I’ll just get there when they asked me. Or maybe I can just use my charm. Like what I’m doing right now. (He show her his toothy grind) 


Shin Hye smiles at him.

Yong Hwa: See, you can’t resist my cuteness. You’re now smiling at me.

Shin Hye: Yah! (She hits him)

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: You hit me so it only means you’re not mad at me anymore.

Shin Hye: Ah chincha! (She hits him again)

They are again in their own world that totally forgotten that they are people watching them. (A/N: That includes all the Dooliers/YongShin who will watch the special. Yes, the MBC staffs and camera men decided to include it in the special)
You(The Reader)'s POV: This time let the Dooliers/YongShin enjoy and spazz this moment. Kekeke.
Jung Shin: (He did a fake cough) Noona, Hyung, we are still here in case you’ve forgotten about us.

Shin Hye: Mianhe Jung Shin-ah. 

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Jung Shin.

Jung Shin: Wae-yo Hyung?

Yong Hwa: For calling our attention.

Jung Shin: So?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye stopped from hitting me.

Shin Hye: Yah! You’re the one who said that I’m not mad at you if I hit you. So, I’m just doing it to prove that I’m not mad at you.

Yong Hwa: Araso. I’ll take that back.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Ne.

They all laugh seeing Yong Hwa surrendered to Shin Hye again.
Jung Shin’s POV: How can Hyung just surrender like that to her?
Jong Hyun’s POV: When it comes to her, he easily agrees.
Min Hyuk’s POV: Are you just really a friend Hyung?
Yong Hwa: Yah! Stop laughing now. (He then looked at Shin Hye) So, Shin Hye tell me, you’re just teasing me when you said that Jong Hyun’s version is better than mine right.
You(The Reader)'s POV: Yong Hwa, still the same issue? Why is it such a big deal for you if she prefer Jong Hyun’s version?
Shin Hye: Aniyo.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah…

Shin Hye: Yong (She look at him with a cute pout)


Yong Hwa: Araso.

Jong Hyun: Hyung, that will be our last song.

Jung Shin: Shin Hye Noona, I hope you like our special songs for you.

Min Hyuk: Noona, this is not only for your date but also for your birthday.

Shin Hye: Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk, Jung Shin Gomawo. (She bow head) I really enjoy the songs. 

Min Hyuk: Anything for you Noona.

Jong Hyun: We’ll be leaving now.

Jung Shin: Enjoy the rest of your date.

Min Hyuk/Jong Hyun/Jung Shin: Annyeong.

Shin Hye: Annyeong.

Yong Hwa: Annyeong. (He approach and hugs them) Gomawo for doing this. 

The three left and so the two were left alone again. (A/N: Well not really alone because the MBC and Coffee Shop staffs are there and of course the million of people who will watch the special)

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, this is my last surprise for you.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Ne. So, the next agenda now is I’ll bring you to your home. Are you ready now?

Shin Hye: Ne.

They left the coffee shop and reached Shin Hye’s home at around 11 pm. Yong Hwa opens the car’s door for Shin Hye. 

They were standing in front of Shin Hye’s house.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, did you enjoy our date?

Shin Hye: Ne. Gomawo Yong for all the preparation.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah…

Shin Hye: Deh?

Yong Hwa: Are you ready for the last part of our date?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Yong Hwa: Have you forgotten what I’ve said during the dating game?

Shin Hye: Oh! The reason why you’ll get my number after our date. 

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Shin Hye: So what is it?

Yong Hwa: Jamkkan Manyo. (He took out his phone from his pocket and sent a message to Shin Hye)

Shin Hye: Mwo?! (She looked at him after reading his message) Chincha?

Yong Hwa nods. Shin Hye smiled and response to his message.
You(The Reader)'s POV: What are they doing? Is he going to show it to her now?
Yong Hwa smiled. All where surprised when they saw what Yong Hwa did after that.


You(The Reader): Omo! Did he just kiss her?

Camera man 2: You(The Reader) don’t be too excited. It’s just a kiss on her forehead. 

You(The Reader): Oh yeah. You’re right there. But it’s still a kiss. Kekeke.

Yong Hwa: Anyonghijumuseyo!

Shin Hye: Anyonghijumuseyo. And take care on your way home.

Shin Hye went inside their house while Yong Hwa went to their van waiting for him at the other side of the road.

MBC Staff 1: Oppa, did you managed to record that part?

Camera man 2: Ne.

MBC Staff 1: We will include that part. 

You(The Reader): Eonni, how about the….

MBC Staff 1: That one will be the finale.
You(The Reader)'s POV: I’m sure Shin Hye will be surprise and happy once she see that. Omo, the Dooliers/YongShin will surely celebrate on that day.


All photos, videos and lyrics used: Special thanks to the rightful owner and uploader.

No comments:

Post a Comment