Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Valentine's Day Dating Game: Chapter 4 - Dating Game Part 3



Hee Chul: Ask your question now Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Here’s my question. If I’ll choose you tonight… where would you bring me on our first date and why?

Hee Chul: Good question Shin Hye. Will you base your choice here?

Shin Hye: Ne. Since, this is meant to be a Valentines’ day date. The type of date that they could offer me will be a big factor on my decision.

Hee Chul: Did you here that mystery guys? You better think of a date that will catch Shin Hye’s attention. You may start first Mystery Guy No. 1.

MG1 (Geun Suk): I will go on a dinner and movie date with Shin Hye. First, we will go to a top class restaurant and have a good dinner. A princess like her deserves a good ambiance and delicious food. After the dinner, it’s time to relax a bit and watch a movie.

Hee Chul: And what movie will you watch?

MG1 (Geun Suk): It’s up to her. She’s my princess and as her prince I will grant all her request.

Hee Chul: You still want to be her prince ha? After the movie what will you do? That is if you still have time.

MG1 (Geun Suk): We can go the roof top of the mall and then just stare at the sky there. Look at the stars together.

Hee Chul: Wait… I think I remember that scene. Don’t tell me after that if you won’t see stars you’ll act like punching her. But the truth is… you’ll kiss her.

MG1 (Geun Suk): Well… if the atmosphere lead us to that why not.

Hee Chul: Your answer here is really like Tae Kyung and Minam’s date.

MG1 (Geun Suk): Aniyo it will be definitely different from their date. If ever I will kiss her… I won’t do that punching thing. I think that’s unromantic. It would be better if we dance instead.


Hee Chul: That’s better. (He looked at Shin Hye) Omo! Shin Hye here is blushing. Is it because of the kiss?

Shin Hye: Ne. I just remember that scene in Minami Shineyo. We have to do different angles of that scene and it was really cold that time.

Hee Chul: Would you find it romantic if Mystery Guy No.1 will do that to you?

Shin Hye: It’s only romantic if I’ll do that with my boyfriend but not with a date. I don’t think I will be kissing someone whom I just met. Unless of course in a drama. But in reality, I wouldn’t do that.

Hee Chul: We all know that Shin Hye. Even doing kiss scene on your drama makes you feel awkward what more if you do it with someone you just met. What if you join “We Got Married” and I will be your husband, will you allow me kiss you?

Shin Hye: Oppa! (She blush again)

Hee Chul: Araso, Shin Hye. So, what do you think of Mystery Guy No.1 answer.

Shin Hye: Though what he said is a bit typical, I still find it romantic.

Hee Chul: Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: Treating me like a princess, letting me choose on what to watch and the dance at the roof top I think is really romantic. Any girl will feel like a real princess if someone will do that to her.

Hee Chul: No kiss?

Shin Hye: A kiss on the cheek should be fine.

Hee Chul: That’s good enough right Mystery Guy No.1.

MG1 (Geun Suk): Ne, at least I can kiss her.
Shin Hye’s POV: His answers are always related to Tae Kyung and he seems close to Hee Chul Oppa. It means he is someone close to Geun Suk Oppa and him. Could it be one of the Choco boys? Who could it be… Jong Hoon?
Hee Chul: Araso. Let’s see if you’ll have that chance at the end of the show. Now, Mystery Guy No.2, how will you spend your date with Shin Hye?

MG2 (Hong Ki): Like what I’ve said, I want to be her friend more than her date. First will take a bus and go to a mall. We will play some arcade games there. Once, we get tired and hungry we will go to Myeongdong and look for a good place to eat there.

Hee Chul: That’s it?

MG2 (Hong Ki): Aniyo. After that I’ll take her to Han River with my motorcycle. I know she’s fun of riding her bicycle. But for our date I won’t let her do that. She’ll just relax and enjoy the view with me. I will make her feel that riding a motorcycle is much romantic than riding a bicycle with Lee Shin.

Hee Chul: You watched Heartstrings right?

MG2 (Hong Ki): Ne. Wae-yo?

Hee Chul: Because your answers are all related to it. The only difference is you try to change what Lee Shin did with Kyu Won.

MG2 (Hong Ki): I find the way Lee Shin treat Kyu Won is unromantic. So I’ll do my own version. I still do something before I bring her home.

Hee Chul: Oh, and you still have plans of bringing Shin Hye to her home.

MG2 (Hong Ki): Ne. We’ll eat ice cream first before going home.

Hee Chul: You’ll go to an ice cream shop?

MG2 (Hong Ki): Aniyo. We’ll just buy at a convenient store and eat while walking.


Hee Chul: Your date is really more of a friendly date. Shin Hye, what do you think of that?

Shin Hye: That type of date reminds me of Jeremy and Lee Shin.

Hee Chul: Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: In Minami Shineyo… I went on arcade game, noodle eating, motorcycle ride and ice cream date with Jeremy. In Heartstrings, I also had an ice cream date with Lee Shin and take the bicycle ride with him everyday.

Hee Chul: So, do you find it romantic?

Shin Hye: Not really… but I think it would be fun doing all those stuff. I don’t have to be too formal. I can be just my self.
Shin Hye’s POV: He could be someone related to Hong Ki and Yong Hwa. I’m thinking its either Min Hwan or Min Hyuk?
Hee Chul: Well… that’s how you are with me right now Shin Hye. I think at the end of this show you’ll really end up choosing me.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

Hee Chul: Ne. But I will still give Mystery Guy No.3 a chance. Let’s see his idea of a perfect date since he mentioned that he only want to be your date tonight.

Shin Hye: Ne, like he was forced to?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): Aniyo, no one forced me. It’s my own free will.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): Ne.

Hee Chul: If it is really your free will… then tell us how will your date with Shin Hye be?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): I will take her to carnival date like how Shin Woo planned for Mi Nam. We will enjoy all the rides there. Play all the games. Eat the food that they sell there.

Hee Chul: What rides will you take?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): Anything that she likes but we will definitely not miss the carousel ride.

Hee Chul: Carousel ride? Aren’t you too old to ride that?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): Ne. But riding the carousel is to remind her of Stairways to Heaven. I think this is her first drama right? Wouldn’t it be nice if she remember it?

Hee Chul: You seem to know all her drama right? So, after that what else will you do?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): After that we will go to Botanical Garden to have a walk and enjoy the view. We could also sit on a bench and listen to music.

Hee Chul: No talking?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): Ne.

Hee Chul: Don’t you think that would be boring for Shin Hye?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): Aniyo. That will give her time to relax from her busy schedules. After that we’ll go to a coffee shop and then I’ll bring her home.


Hee Chul: I think that’s really boring. Don’t you think Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Ne, but I have a feeling he’ll still do something after that?

Hee Chul: What else will he do? He brings you home already.

Shin Hye: Will our date just really end that way Mystery Guy No.3?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): Aniyo. I will do something that the other guys wouldn’t do.

Hee Chul: And what is that?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): I’ll ask for Shin Hye’s hand phone number.

Hee Chul: Mwo? Do you think she will give it to you?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): She needs to give it to me or I wouldn’t be able to do my last surprise for her.

Hee Chul: So, Shin Hye will you give your number to him?

Shin Hye: What if I’ll give it to you. What will you do then?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): You’ll know it if you choose me tonight and give me your number after that.

Hee Chul: Yah! That’s not fair.

MG3 (Yong Hwa): That’s how I planned our date so it’s up to Shin Hye if she wants to know what is my last surprise for her.

Hee Chul: Well… you’re right it’s your ideal date so we can’t do anything about that. So, how Shin Hye?
Shin Hye’s POV: He loves music so he could be a musician/song writer. I just had an MV with Lee Seung Gi Oppa and he’s a musician/song writer. Could it be him?
Shin Hye: Now, I’m more confused. It’s really hard to choose.

Hee Chul: But you have to choose. Like what I’ve told you, I’m here. I can just be your date.

Shin Hye: Oppa!

Hee Chul: Araso Shin Hye. We will go on a short break so you can decide on your answer. But after that be ready for your answer.

All photos and videos used: special thanks and credit to the rightful owner and uploader.

No comments:

Post a Comment