Sunday, May 4, 2014

Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter... (One Shot)


Description:

What will happen if Yong Hwa's mother told him that she already found the right daughter in law for him? And she wants Yong Hwa to meet her and be his girl.

What if Yong Hwa has a secret girlfriend? Will Yong Hwa follow his mother?

Who will he choose? His mother's secret daughter or his secret girl friend? 


Foreword:

This is a one shot fanfic about Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

The story is inspired from one of the chapter in my fanfic "From Real to Reel".

As always this is dedicate to all Dooley Hearties. 


Link to Original AFF Story: 



Chapters: 



I do not own the characters of this fanfic. This is all based on my imaginative and creative mind.

The story is written by me “EmotionalStar”. Please do not post this fanfic without my permission. If you post it, please give due credit to me.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment