Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Date to Remember?: Chapter 7 - Yong Hwa's Last Surprise


They thought that was the end of the special but suddenly something appears on the screen

“Is that really the last surprise of Yong Hwa?”

Starlight Angel 23: He still prepared something for Shin Hye?
Shin Hye’s POV: What else have you prepared for me Yong?
You(The Reader)'s POV: I’m sure you’ll love this Shin Hye. Yong Hwa’s exerts too much effort with this.
Then they show “The Timber House”, the venue of the surprise birthday party for Shin Hye.


Starlight Angel 24: Why are they showing this again?

The camera was showing the whole venue when suddenly the camera focus in front of the piano.


Starlight Angel 25: Omo! Is that Yong Hwa?

Starlight Angel 26: He looks like him.

Starlight Angel 27: Will he sing and play the piano?

It was Yong Hwa. He starts to play the piano and sing a special song for Shin Hye.


Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday


Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay?
I say


When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are


And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are


Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday


Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say


When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are


And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are


The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are


When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are


And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are, yeah


When Yong Hwa sings the last line he was looking at the camera.


Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, Sangil chukahamnida! I’m not sure what to give you for your birthday. I hope you like my song for you. Just like the song, stay just the way you are. You are amazing not only because of your beauty but more of your beautiful and kind heart. Gomawo Shin Hye! Always remember… You are amazing just the way you are.


After that they show the above photo and the birthday special ends.

Starlight Angel 28: That’s so sweet of Yong Hwa.

Starlight Angel 29: He gave her the best gift ever.

Starlight Angel 30: Where can I find a guy like him?

Shin Hye was teary-eyed after the birthday special ended.

You (The Reader) approach Shin Hye and told her something that surprise her.

You (The Reader): Shin Hye-ssi, did you like the surprise of Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: Ne.

You (The Reader): Oh, just a bit of information. He did that after your surprise birthday party. After you went inside your room, he asked us if we can help him. We lent him a laptop. He searched for that song and printed the cords with lyrics. He only practiced for an hour before performing that.


Shin Hye: Chincha? Gomawo for telling me.
Shin Hye’s POV: Yong, you’ve given me the best birthday gift ever.
After her fan meeting and birthday special, Shin Hye with her family and the rest of her management all prepared a birthday dinner for her.


She was already in her room when she heard her phone’s kakao notification sound. When she checks it, she saw Yong Hwa’s message.

Yong Hwa’s Kakao Message: Shin Hye-ah, did you like my surprise for you? How was it? You like the song? I didn’t choose from my songs because I know you really like Jong Hyun’s song than mine. It’s safer that way right? Kekeke.
Shin Hye’s POV: Aissh… Yong Choding! Kekeke. I really like Love Rides the Rain but that doesn’t mean I only like his songs. I do love all your song.
Shin Hye thought of teasing Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye’s Kakao Message: Yong, your surprise was nice but where is my gift? You should have also bought me something. Your concerts are all successful so I think you could afford at least buy a simple gift right?

Shin Hye: Let’s see your reaction Yong. Kekeke.


At the CN Blue dorm, Yong Hwa was surprise with Shin Hye’s Kakao message.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! (He was looking at his Iphone)

Min Hyuk: What’s wrong Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Aisshh… Chincha?! (He ignore Min Hyuk)

Jong Hyun: Hyung…

Jung Shin: I’m sure only one person can make him react like that…

Jong Hyun/Min Hyuk: Shin Hye Noona!

Yong Hwa: Where is she? (He said after they mentioned Shin Hye)

Jung Shin: I knew it!

Min Hyuk: Hyung, is Shin Hye Noona the reason why you react like that?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Jong Hyun: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Because of this. (He show to them her kakao message)

 Jung Shin: Hyung, are you taking this seriously?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Jong Hyun: Do you think Shin Hye will really say that?

Min Hyuk: You know her more than us.

Yong Hwa: You mean….

Jung Shin/Min Hyuk/Jong Hyun: She’s just teasing you! (They all laugh at him)
Yong Hwa’s POV: Aissh… you got me there again Shin Hye-ah.

After sending her message to Yong Hwa, Shin Hye took her shower. When she finish, she was about to sleep when she heard her phone rings. It was Yong Hwa calling her.

Shin Hye: Yoboseyo?

Yong Hwa: Yoboseyo. Is this Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Ne. (She giggle) Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: I watch her birthday special today. She really looked so happy. Am I right?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Yong Hwa: And I saw that the handsome guy that she choose to date, gave her a surprise at the end of the special.

Shin Hye: Handsome?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Don’t you think he is?

Shin Hye: Well…

Yong Hwa: What?

Shin Hye: I wouldn’t call him Bolmae Jung if he is not.

Yong Hwa smiles when Shin Hye said that.

Shin Hye: But…

Yong Hwa: But?

Shin Hye: Sometimes very jealous and I would rather call him Choding Yong.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Shin Hye-ah… Chincha?

Shin Hye: See? Look at your reaction now. Kekeke.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah…

Shin Hye: Araso. I know you call because of my message right?

Yong Hwa: Ne. (He paused) Shin Hye-ah, do you really mean what you said on your message?

Shin Hye: What do you think?

Yong Hwa: I think you’re just teasing me.

Shin Hye: Chincha? Then why are you reacting like that?

Yong Hwa: Hmmm….

Shin Hye: Aissh… Yong…

Yong Hwa: Mianhe, Shin Hye-ah. I just really want to see you happy on your birthday.

Shin Hye: I am happy.

Yong Hwa: But I want to be one of the reasons.

Shin Hye: You are.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?!

Shin Hye: Ne. What you have done during our date is already enough. Then you still did that last part of the special even after that surprise birthday party for me.

Yong Hwa: How did you know about it?

Shin Hye: Someone with a name You(The Reader) told me about it.
Yong Hwa’s POV: I knew it. you will surely tell Shin Hye about it.
Yong Hwa: Oh, You(The Reader) told you. So, Shin Hye-ah did you like my surprise?

Shin Hye: Aniyo.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Shin Hye: I don’t like it… I love it!!!

Yong Hwa: Chincha?!

Shin Hye: Ne. Gomawo Yong. I’m really so happy.


Yong Hwa: You don’t know how happy I am too. Shin Hye-ah…

Shin Hye: De?

Yong Hwa: Will you be sleeping now?

Shin Hye: Maybe, after our conversation. It’s been a long day for me. Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: We still have 10 minutes left before your birthday ends. Do you want me to sing a song for you before sleeping? Like what Lee Shin did for Kyu Won?

Shin Hye: Chincha?! You will do that?

Yong Hwa: Ne, if it is ok with you.

Shin Hye: I would love that.


Yong Hwa got his guitar and put his phone in speaker mode. He starts to play his guitar and sing the song he would really want to sing for her.



I know I've fallen in love naega naegae odeon nal
Hwisaekeuro chilhaebeorin kkuman gatasseo
I wanna tell you some gasumeuro hanun mal
Wanna love you I wanna hold you chwihandeutan nae gobaekman

Bol su eobneun gotsae sumeun chaero
Deutji motal maldeulman oechyeobwa I love you
I jjalbeun hanmadiga naegen neomu eoryeowo ipjocha ddael su eobseo
Saranghae hanmadiga naegen neomu beokchaseo sum swil su eomneungeol

Naega 1eul jul ttae Girl naneun 100eul julge
Bulgeun ipsureul bol ttae pareureu ddeollineun nae sumjugyeotdeon sumgyeolgwa hamkkeyeotdeon sunsuham teojildeutan simjangsoriga
Nae gwitgae maechineun Baby I love you indeed
Na mareul jeonhaji I can't see it any teardrop in on your face, girl
I love you imal ppuniji

Nuneul majuchimyeon deulkilkka bwa
Jakku meon got haneulman chyeodabwa I love you
I jjalbeun han madiga naegen neomu eoryeowo ipjocha ddeil su eobseo
Saranghae hanmadiga naegen neomu beokchaseo sum swil su eomneun geol

Naege dagawajwo See my eyes nado neol wonhaneungeol
My eyes tell you truth I wanna live in your life

I jjalbeun hanmadiga naegen neomu sojunghae sesang museun mal boda
Saranghae hanmadireul nega naege haejumyeon nan haengbokhalgeoya 

When the song ends…


Yong Hwa: Saranghe… (He whispers)

Shin Hye’s POV: Did Yong said saranghe? (She smiles and fall asleep)
Mianhe for the late update. Finally I finish the final chapter.

All photos, videos and lyrics used: Special thanks to the rightful owner and uploader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment