Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Date To Remember? (Short Fanfic)


Description:

When the lights are on, Shin Hye saw Geun Suk and Hong Ki holding the cake while singing Happy Birthday. Behind them are Hee Chul, Hong Ki’s Ft Island band mates, Yong Hwa’s CN Blue band mates, Eun Jun, Minami Shineyo and Heartstrings casts, and other celebrity and non celebrity friends of Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: You know this? (She looks at Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Mianhe. It won’t be a surprise anymore if I told you.

Shin Hye smiled and they celebrate her surprise advanced birthday.

Is the dating game for real or just part of the surprise birthday celebration for Shin Hye?

If ever the date is real, will Yong Hwa follow his ideal date?

And what is Yong Hwa’s last surprise for Shin Hye for their date?


Foreword:

Annyeonghaseyo YongShin lovers… this fanfic is for all of you.

You voted and so YongShin won.

This would be my last short fanfic for now.

I’ll be focusing on my other two fanfic.

Thank you and enjoy!


Sequel: 

For you to understand more this fanfic, I suggest you read A Valentine's Day Dating Game This is where everything started.


Link to Original AFF Story:

Click Me to Read>>> A Date To Remember?


Chapters:





I do not own the characters of this fanfic. This is all based on my imaginative and creative mind.

The story is written by me “EmotionalStar”. Please do not post this fanfic without my permission. If you post it, please give due credit to me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment