Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Valentine's Day Dating Game (Short Fanfic)


Description:

What will happen if Park Shin Hye will be the searcher for a special Valentine Day’s Dating Game show hosted by Heechul of Super Junior?

Who are the mysterious guys who will try to win Shin Hye’s heart?

What if these mysterious guys turned out to be the men closed to her heart?

Will it be a happy or sad Valentines’ day for Shin Hye?


Characters:


Park Shin Hye - The Searcher


Kim Hee Chul - The Cupid/Host


Jang Geun Suk - Mysterious Guy No.1


Lee Hong Ki - Mysterious Guy No.2


Jung Yong Hwa - Mysterious Guy No.3


Foreword:

Annyeonghaseyo! EmotionalStar here with a short Valentine’s Day Special fanfic.

As usual the main lead is my favourite Korean actress Park Shin Hye.

My past fanfics are all about our Dooley couple. For this Valentines’ day, I will let you all (my subscribers, friends and silent readers) to decide on what will this fanfic be? Will it be a GeunShin, HongShin or YongShin fanfic?

Let the voting begins. By 12 midnight of 14 February 2012, I will get the result and the winner will be Shin Hye’s date for Valentine’s Day.

POLL 

Who will Shin Hye choose as her date on Valentine's Day?

A. Jang Geun Suk 
B. Lee Hong Ki
C. Jung Yong Hwa


Link to Original Story AFF:


Chapters:


Chapter 2: Dating Game Part 1

Chapter 3: Dating Game Part 2 

Chapter 4: Dating Game Part 3

Chapter 5: Dating Game Part 4

Final Chapter: Author's Note - Thank You!



I do not own the characters of this fanfic. This is all based on my imaginative and creative mind.

The story is written by me “EmotionalStar”. Please do not post this fanfic without my permission. If you post it, please give due credit to me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment