Sunday, March 18, 2012

She's My Girl : Chapter 1 - Emotional Yong Hwa



Chapter 1 - Emotional Yong Hwa


On their way back to Seoul…


“Shin Hye-ah… you’re no longer a secret girlfriend. Are you ready to be Yong Hwa’s girlfriend?” he asks while smiling at her.


“Ne Oppa. I’ve been ready since the day that I agree to be your girlfriend” she said and kisses him.


Yong Hwa looks at his girlfriend who just kissed him on his cheek. Then he stops the car.


“Yong, why did you stop the car?” Shin Hye asks.


Yong Hwa didn’t reply, instead he hold Shin Hye’s face and said to her.




“Saranghe” and then kiss her. It was a short and simple kiss. 


When Yong Hwa looks at Shin Hye again, she noticed something on his face.


“Yong, are you crying?” 


She said as she saw that her boyfriend was teary-eyed.


“Aniyo.” 


He said denying it but the tears already starts to fall.


“Yong…”


Shin Hye said and wipe the tears on his face and then hug him. He let him rest his chin on her shoulder and gently stroke his back. They remained like that until Yong Hwa finally speaks. 


“Shin Hye-yah… Mianhe if I act like this.” 


He said while still resting his chin on her shoulder. 


“I just can’t help it.”


“Yong, we were happy when we left your family.” 


She said while stroking his hair. 


“What’s wrong?”


“I don’t know. After you said that you’ve been ready being my girlfriend the moment you said yes to me, I just suddenly realized that I’ve been denying you that right for two years now. From the start, I should have just admitted that you are my girlfriend instead of acting as someone else’s husband.” 


Then he slightly moved away from Shin Hye and look at her. 


“Those eyes… They maybe smiling but I know deep inside are hurt.”


Yong Hwa can still remember how Shin Hye looked at him on his video for her and Geun Suk during their ANJell 1st fan meeting in Japan.


“What do you mean Yong?” 


She asks him pretending that she don’t know what her boyfriend meant. 


“It’s our mutual decision that you joined that.” 


She looks at him and smiles.


Yong Hwa got his bag and took out his Ipad. He browsed some files and shows her a video. 


“Jagiya, this is what I’m talking about.”




They watched Yong Hwa’s message for their 1st ANJell Fan Meeting in Japan where Yong Hwa and Hong Ki wasn’t able to attend because of their band’s activity.


“Look at how you smile when I greeted you and Geun Suk Hyung.” 


He shows her the part when he greeted them. 


“But when I started to say my message for you… there’s a sudden change on your expression. You suddenly look serious and sad.”




“Honestly, that time I was happy because I saw you though it’s only a week since we last met.” 


Shin Hye finally confess her true feelings.


“And when you start saying that you really want to see me, I suddenly feel like something hit my heart and it’s really so painful. I think Geun Suk Oppa noticed it so he said something to our interpreter to distract me.” 


Shin Hye recall that painful feeling but didn’t tell him the real reason why she felt that way.


Start of Flashback


Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are sitting at the veranda of the Park’s residence. He told her that he can’t join them with their ANJell first fan meeting in Japan.


“Jagiya, mianhe. I can’t join you and Geun Suk Hyung in Japan” he sadly said while holding her hand.




“I understand Yong. I know you’ll be busy with your band promotion. You can’t just leave them.” 


She looked and smile at him.


“But it’s not only because of our band promotion. I also need to go to Busan.” 


He said without looking at her. 


“We will be filming the episode when I’ll introduce Seo Hyun to my Eomeoni.”


When Shin Hye heard that, she felt  like someone slap her. Yong Hwa will introduce Seo Hyun to his mother as his wife and all the people will see it. But she, the real girlfriend can’t even go out with him publicly.


Yong Hwa noticed that the Shin Hye become silent.


“Shin Hye-ah, gwaenchana?” then squeeze her hand.


“Ne, I just miss this… spending time with you.” 


She said and then rested her head on Yong Hwa’s shoulder.


“I also miss this…” 


He then closed his eyes and said “Saranghe my Jagiya”


Shin Hye also close her eyes and smiles.


End of Flashback


“Is that all? You only miss me? You’re not jealous because at that time instead of spending time with you in Japan I was in Busan introducing to my Eomeoni my so called 'wife'.” 


He said to see if she’s jealous.


“Aniyo. I trust you. I know that no matter what…” Yong Hwa finished her sentence. 


“There is only one woman who can make my heart beat like this.” 


He said while placing Shin Hye’s hand to his left chest near his heart. 


“My girl… Who finally, I can tell the world that she’s mine.” 


And then he smiles.


“Finally my Busan Jagiya is smiling again. For me, more than his mesmerizing voice… it’s the way he looked…” 


She touches his eyes with her left hand. 


“And smiles at me…” 


Then slowly moves her hand down. 


“That makes me love him more… and more…” 


Each time she says the word ‘more’, she’ll alternately caress his right and left cheeks.


Yong Hwa felt strange with her touch and makes him shiver. Shin Hye noticed and it and asks him.


“Wae-yo?”


But instead of answering her, Yong Hwa placed his left hand on her nape to move her face just a few inches away from him while his right hand is still on his left chest holding her hand. Yong Hwa’s look is so intense that it could melt any woman’s heart and fall for him.


“Yong…” is the only word that Shin Hye was able to uttered as Yong Hwa captures her lips and kiss her. 


It was a sweet, simple but perfect kiss for them. Why? Because with each kiss that they share. They can hear each others heartbeat. Yong Hwa is holding Shin Hye’s hand on his left chest near his heart.


When they broke from their kiss, they both look at each other and said. 


“Saranghe.”


Shin Hye smiles and tease her Jagiya. “Yong, you are really living up to your image as the Emotional Yong Hwa.”


“Mwo?” he confusedly asks her.


“Do you know that this is the first time that you act like this? You always act strong in front of me. You let me do the crying while you do the comforting. And you know what?” 


She said and hugs him again.


“It feels good that finally I was the one comforting you.”


Yong Hwa smiles and said. 


“Chincha? Ara… from now on I’ll be your Baby Yong.”


Shin Hye laugh. 


“Mwo, Baby Yong?”


“Ne, Baby Yong.” He replied and gives a puppy eyes look at her.


“I think with that look, it’s better to call you Baby Yongie.” She said while pouting her lips.


“Baby Yongie?” He asks with a frown on his face.  


“Ne, it rhymes with Bongji and Nori.” She giggles after saying that.


“Nori and Bongji? Hmmm… well that’s good if I’ll be like them” He said and smirk.


"Wae-yo?” she asks him.


“Because if I’ll be like them, it means you’ll always hug and kiss me. I can sleep beside you… you’ll give me food… and you’ll even…”


Shin Hye interrupts him knowing what he is thinking. “Yah, stop it! Araso, I’ll just call you Baby Yong”


Yong Hwa can stop laughing with her reaction.


 “Yah, Yong Hwa!” then she hit him. (A/N: Shin Hye really loves him)


“Mianhe. It’s just that I know you choose Baby Yongie because you want to tease me. But instead I was the one teasing you.” He said while trying to control his laugh.


“I know and you’re really good with that.” She smiles.


Yong Hwa then starts the car because they still have long hour of drive before reaching Seoul. It was almost dinner when they finally reach Shin Hye’s home. Yong Hwa also enters the house to say his greetings to Shin Hye’s family. Her parents are in the living room.


“Umma, Appa… Annyeonghaseyo. I’m home.” Shin Hye greets and kiss her parents.


“Annyeonghaseyo Shin Hye. How was your trip?” Mrs. Park asked and motions her to sit beside her but when she saw Yong Hwa. 


“Yong Hwa, you’re here too.”


“Annyeonghaseyo Eomeoni… Aboeji.” He bows to them.


“Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa. Come and take a sit. Did you accompany Shin Hye on her trip?” Mr. Park asks.


“Ne, Abeoji.” Then he sits beside him.


“So, how are your parents?” Mr. Park asks again.


“They are fine Abeoji.” He replies but is wondering how come he knows that they came from Busan and met his family.


“That’s good to hear.” He then looked at his wife. “I think Yeobo, we should go there soon. When was the last time we were there?”


“When Shin Hye visited Yong Hwa’s Eomeoni few weeks before she went to Japan with Geun Suk.” Mrs. Park said.


“Ah… ne.” He looks at Yong Hwa again. “We met your Eomeoni that time. Shin Hye wants to meet your Eomeoni but Jun cannot accompany her. I don’t want her to travel alone so we just go with her. Well it was good also because finally we met your Eomeoni.”


“We did not meet your Aboeji because he was not in Busan that time.” Mrs. Park added.


“Oh… I think he was in Seoul that time Eomeoni”


Yong Hwa was surprise to what he just heard. He did not know that Shin Hye’s parents already met his mother. He looks at Shin Hye. His eyes are asking for an explanation about what her parents just said.


Mr. Park noticed it. “Shin Hye-ah, don’t tell me Yong Hwa doesn’t know about it?”


“I thought the reason why you went to Busan is to tell him about this?” Mrs. Park worriedly asks.


“Ne, Umma. He already knew a bit about it but not the whole story.” Shin Hye replies to her mother and then looked at Yong Hwa.


“Is that true Yong Hwa?” Mrs. Park asks him.


“Ne, Eomeoni.” Yong Hwa nodded.


“Shin Hye, you should tell him everything. Ara, I’ll prepare dinner while both of you talk about this.” She said and then looked at Yong Hwa. “Yong Hwa, ShinHye will tell you everything while I prepare dinner. You will not go home until she says everything to you. Algesseoyo?”


“Ne Eomeoni. Kamsahamnida.” He smiles and then look at Shin Hye. The way he look at her is like he’s saying, you have to tell me the truth now.


“Shin Hye-ah, did you hear what your Eomeoni said. You better start now, unless you want Yong Hwa to sleep here.” Her father teases her.


“Appa!”


“I’m just teasing my baby girl. Come here to Appa.” He asks Shin Hye and then leads her to sit on his lap. Like how he always do it to her when she’s still young.


“Omo, my baby girl is now a lady. Aside from me, another man is already taking care of her.” He said while caressing her hair. Yong Hwa smile seeing how close is Shin Hye with her father.


“Appa, I’m still your baby girl. And no matter what happen, you’ll always be special in my life” She said and then kisses her father’s forehead.


“Chincha… much special than… Yong Hwa?” He said and then looked at Yong Hwa who is smiling while looking at them.


“Hmmm…” She pause thinking on what to tell her father.


“Ara, you don’t have to answer me. I know we are both special to you. And for you to prove that... you should confess now to your Jagiya.” He carries her and walks towards Yong Hwa.


“Appa, what are you doing?” She tries to protest so he'll put her down.


“Yong Hwa, can you please stand.” Yong Hwa immediately obliged to Shin Hye’s father request.


“Ne, Aboeji.”


He was surprised on Shin Hye’s father next action.


“Since, we are both special to her. I think you should be the one doing this to her now.” 


He said and then put Shin Hye on Yong Hwa’s arms. He is now carrying her as if they just got married.


“Go to the veranda now and start the confession. I don’t want to have late dinner. Gaja!” Mr. Park said and smiles.


As if he was instructed by his own father, Yong Hwa went to the veranda carrying Shin Hye.


“Yeobo, our baby girl is now a lady.” Mrs. Park said to her husband who just came out of the kitchen and saw his husband’s conversation with Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. 


“And it looks like you are now ready to see her being taking care of by someone else.”


“Ne, Yeobo. I feel that Yong Hwa is the right man for her. I can see myself in him.” He said and put her arms on his wife's shoulder.


“Good looking, responsible and truly loves his Jagiya.” Mrs. Park said and hugs her husband.


Mr. Park in response kissed his wife forehead and then they went to the kitchen.


When Shin Hye and Yong Hwa reached the veranda, he was about to put Shin Hye down on the chair but she stops him.


“Wae-yo?”


“Can we just stay like this for a while?” Shin Hye request Yong Hwa to carry her first for a few more minutes.


“Do realized how heavy you are?” Yong Hwa teased her. 


He knows that she’s conscious when it comes to her weight.


“Mwo? Ara, just put me down or better yet give me back to my Appa.” Shin Hye said while pouting her lips.


“Aissh… don’t give me that look Shin Hye-ah. You know that I can't say no when you're like that.” Shin Hye nodded and smile. 


“Araso, will stay like this for a few more minutes but with one condition.”


Yong Hwa looked at her and smirked. “You need to tell me everything that happened when you are still my Eomeoni’s secret daughter.”


Shin Hye smiles and move her face closer to Yong Hwa to kiss him on his cheeks.








All photos and videos used: special thanks and credit to the rightful owner and uploader.  


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy reading such wonderful and entertaining fanfics . . . but are they really secret couple?

    ReplyDelete