Sunday, March 18, 2012

She's My Girl: Final Chapter - Yong Hwa's Girl Revealed








Chapter 5: Yong Hwa's Girl Revealed


Shin Hye was checking her twitter account when she saw Yong Hwa’s tweet.




She click the twitpic link and saw the photo.




Then she click the piZap link... 




She can’t explain what she felt at this moment. She’s just so happy because finally the truth was revealed.


Yong Hwa saw her smiling and said. “Are you happy My Jagiya?”




Shin Hye smile and run towards Yong Hwa and hugs him. “I’m missed you Yong and…” She said and then whisper near his ear. “Saranghe”




Yong Hwa smiled and looks at her. “I missed you too my Jagiya… and I won’t be tired in saying…” 




He moved his face closer to her and says. “Saranghe” And then he kiss her… the kiss that they both missed. 




All photos and videos used: special thanks and credit to the rightful owner and uploader.  

No comments:

Post a Comment