Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Valentine's Day Dating Game: Chapter 5 - Her Choice and Their Date



Hee Chul: Now we are back. Are you all excited to know Shin Hye’s choice?

Audience: Ne!

Hee Chul: Who do you think should Shin Hye choose?

Some of the audience shout 1, some 2, others 3. This makes Shin Hye more confused.

Hee Chul: Shin Hye, are you ready to make your choice now?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Hee Chul: You can still change your mind. You can choose to date me.

Shin Hye: Aniyo Oppa. I’ve made my decision already.

Hee Chul: Chincha?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Hee Chul: I really have no chance with you.

Shin Hye giggle.

Hee Chul: Before you made your final decision, I’ll give you a recap of their answers through out the show. Mystery Guy No.1, at the start of the show he already said that he will be your prince and he proved it to his answers. He is the man who like you as Go Minam, a beautiful rocker and feels like giving you a ring every time he see you dance “Single Ladies”. He is also the man who will give you 13 red roses. He said it means showing you his respect as what a prince will do to his princess. But he still denies that it means he is also your secret admirer. And for your date, he will bring you to a first class restaurant; watch movie and will do star gazing while dancing. He said since he is your prince he will let you decide on what movie to watch and if you will let him kiss you.

Shin Hye: And his answers are like how Tae Kyung is with Minam. He is like Prince Tae Kyung.


Hee Chul: Oh, Prince Tae Kyung. Now for Mystery Guy No.2, he said that he’ll be your buddy. A buddy with benefits I think. Kekeke. He is the one whose answers are always in relation to Heartstrings but with a touch of Jeremy. He really likes Lee Kyu Won so he chose your character and emotional song to Lee Shin as his favourite Shin Hye character and song. As for the dance, he likes your performance in Melon Music awards. He will give you 7 pink roses which he said to prove his friendship with you. But like what I’ve said, friend with hidden intention as 7 pink roses also mean high degree of infatuation. But he keeps on denying also that it’s not like that.  Even on your date, he still chose a more friendly date. Taking a bus on your way to your date, playing arcade games, riding a motorcycle in Han River and eat ice cream before bringing you home. It’s really like going out with your friend.

Shin Hye: He is like a combination of Jeremy and Joon Hee. But I think more of a Jeremy so I’ll call him Jeremy Chingu.


Hee Chul: So you have a prince and a chingu. Let’s see what you think of Mystery Guy No.3. He said he will be the happiest man if you choose him as your date. He made a good impression with you when he chose Hana as his favourite character of yours. For your performances, he chose your song Lovely Day and Satisfaction dance in Heartstrings as his favorites. When asked on what rose he will give you, he said he’ll give you 9 white roses. He said this means loyalty and everlasting love… that will stay with you either as a lover or friend. But he insisted that if you’ll be more than friends will all depend on your choice tonight. Then, for your date, which I think is still boring. He’ll bring you to a carnival date to eat and take rides there specifically the Carousel to remind you of Stairways to Heaven. Then you’ll go on a walk at the Botanical Garden and listen to songs… No talking. Then he’ll take you to a coffee shop before bringing you home. Isn’t that boring? I think the only thing that could make his ideal date exciting is his last surprise to you which he will only tell you if he was chosen.

Shin Hye: He seems very mysterious which make me think that he is a singer/song writer. But since he knows most of my projects, I’m also thinking that he is a fan.


Hee Chul: So now Shin Hye, who will you choose… the prince, the buddy/friend, or the songwriter/fan?

Shin Hye: Well… first I want to thank them all for participating in this game. For them to agree with this is already an honor for me. All of you seem to be good guys and it's really hard for me to choose.

Hee Chul: Then just choose me Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Hee Chul Oppa!

Hee Chul: Araso.

Shin Hye: The guy that I will choose is someone who is different and mysterious. His idea of our date may sound boring but he is the only one who thought of getting my hand phone number. I think that is something because it only shows that he plans to keep in touch with me even after this date. And of course I would want to know the last surprise he has for me. So, I choose… Mystery Guy No.3.

MG3 (Yong Hwa): Yes!!!!

Hee Chul: Mystery Guy No. 3 Congratulations! You really sound so happy.

Shin Hye: Mianhe Mystery Guy No.1 and 2. (She’s happy with her choice but of course feel sad for the other two.)

Hee Chul: Shin Hye, after you made your choice, the other guys can no longer talk to you. Their microphones are now off.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Hee Chul: But you will still see them. After you see them their lights will be off and will exit using a different door. So, it means you won’t have any communication with them.

Shin Hye: Chincha? Why like that?

Hee Chul: Actually I don’t know also. So, are you ready to see the other guys first?

Shin Hye: Ne. I’m even more nervous now Oppa.

Hee Chul: Don’t be Shin Hye. This is just a game. So, now Mystery Guy No.1 and No.2 after my count of three, you both open the curtain in front of you. Can I see an ok signed if you both heard me?

Mystery Guy No.1 and 2 did the “ok” signed as seen in their reflection.

Hee Chul: Shin Hye are you ready?

Shin Hye: Ne. (She’s excited and nervous at the same time)

Hee Chul: One… Two… Three… Open.


Shin Hye was really surprise to see them.

Shin Hye: Geun Suk Oppa! Hong Star!

Hee Chul: Yah! My fellow choco boys.

Geun Suk and Hong Ki are both smiling and waving their hands to Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: I should have known based on their answer that it was them. Omo! Ottoke?!

Then their lights were off and their curtains are closed again.

Hee Chul: Did you have any idea that it was them Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: I didn’t entertain that idea because I thought they won’t join. I was thinking of someone else.

Hee Chul: I my self didn’t know it was them. Now, I’m even more curious about Mystery Guy No.3. Do you think it is Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Hee Chul: The first two are your fellow ANJell. The only missing is Yong Hwa. What would you feel if it is Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: I’ll be happy of course. At least I know my date and he knows me too. We don’t have to feel uncomfortable because we know each other.

Hee Chul: Are you ready now?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Hee Chul: Shin Hye before you meet him can we hear a song from you.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

While Hee Chul is asking Shin Hye, Yong Hwa already stepped out of his secret cubicle holding a bouquet of 9 white roses. Audience were asked to keep quiet so Shin Hye will not notice it. When he was already behind her.


Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah… Neon Naege Banhaesseo?

Shin Hye: (She looks behind her) Yong?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Shin Hye: You’re my date?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Wae-yo? You don’t like?

Shin Hye: Aniyo, it’s not like that. How come you all didn’t tell me about this?

Yong Hwa: It was meant to be a secret.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were talking as if it’s just the two of them. Hee Chul interrupts them.


Hee Chul: (doing a fake cough) Hey, I’m still here.

Shin Hye: Mianhe, Oppa.

Yong Hwa: Mianhe Hyung.

Hee Chul: Yah, its fine. Just enjoy your date. By the way, after this you will go for a dinner first. Our staff will follow you to film your date for tonight. The date that Yong Hwa just mentioned will be scheduled tomorrow. That one will also be filmed and will be broadcast this Saturday night as a special here in MBC Music. (He faced the audience) Again, let’s give around of applause to our MBC Music’s Valentine Couple… Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa where lead to a black limousine. They will be going to the venue of their dinner date. When they are inside the limousine and no more cameras following them, Shin Hye hit Yong Hwa’s arm.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Why did you hit me?

Shin Hye: That’s what you get for not telling me that you’re joining here. I told you about this in my Kakao message but you didn’t even tell me.

Yong Hwa: Like what I told you we were asked not to tell anybody that we are participating.

Shin Hye: Tell me, did you know that Geun Suk and Hong Ki are joining also?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I was also surprised to see them.

Shin Hye: Chincha? You’re not telling a lie right?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Shin Hye look at him in the eyes and is trying to see if he is telling the truth.
Shin Hye’s POV: Are you sure Yong? Why are your eyes look different?
Yong Hwa: Shin Hye, I’m telling you the truth.

Shin Hye: Araso. Now tell me what is the other surprise that you have for me after our date?

Yong Hwa: What do you think will Lee Shin do after his date with Kyu Won?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Shin Hye’s POV: Don’t tell me it’s a kiss?
Yong Hwa: What do you think Shin Hye? (He smirk)

Shin Hye: I don’t know. (She paused) Yah! Just tell me now.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. You’ll know it tomorrow.

Shin Hye: Yong Hwa!

Yong Hwa: Oh, where here now. Gaja!


The limousine stopped in front of Park Hyatt Hotel. The staff of MBC Music accompanied them to the 24th Floor. From there, the receptionist leads them to “The Timber House”


Seoul Park Hyatt Hotel "The Timber House"

Unknown to Shin Hye (not to Yong Hwa), another surprised was waiting for her there.

Shin Hye: Why is the place too dark?

Yong Hwa: I don’t know.

Then all of a sudden they heard a song.


When the lights are on, Shin Hye saw Geun Suk and Hong Ki holding the cake while singing Happy Birthday. Behind them are Hee Chul, Hong Ki’s FT Island band mates, Yong Hwa’s CN Blue band mates, Eun Jun, Minami Shineyo and Heartstrings casts, and other celebrity and non celebrity friends of Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: You know this? (She looks at Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Mianhe. It won’t be a surprise anymore if I told you.

Shin Hye smiled and they celebrate her surprise advanced birthday.


The choice of Shin Hye is based on the result of the poll last February 14 midnight.


All photos and videos used: special thanks and credit to the rightful owner and uploader. 


No comments:

Post a Comment