Sunday, March 18, 2012

She's My Girl: Chapter 3 - The ANJell Knew It?!






Chapter 3 - The ANJell Knew It?!


Yong Hwa will never forget the day when finally he met his mother’s secret daughter, heard Shin Hye’s confession and enjoy a good dinner with his Jagiya’s family. After that, interviews of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa during Heartstrings shoots were release. Interviews that shows some hint on how they really feel for each other. But only the keen eyes of people (A/N: Dooley or YongShin) who keep track of their real relationship will noticed it. Both their managements approve this. They support them on their decision to reveal their relationship and allow them to decide on how they would want to do it.


Two months had past and the only thing that they have done is to give some hints through their interviews. They started to mention each other names. Compliment each other but still they tried not to reveal too much.


In Shin Hye’s interviews, she would always mention that he likes a guy like Lee Shin but in reality who she meant was Yong Hwa.  Just like how Yong Hwa would always say that he chose Shin Hye because he is Shin Woo who apparently likes Go Mi Nam.








A/N: Credit to the Uploader


But people close to them are getting impatient especially Yong Hwa’s band mates. CN Blue’s concert in Indonesia was cancelled but their management decided that they will not attend the Melon Music Awards 2011. And for this year, one of the hosts is Shin Hye.


Morning before the show, CN Blue boys are having their breakfast in their dorm.


“Hyung, I think it’s good if people see a revelation in tonight's show?” Min Hyuk said randomly while eating his ramen.


“Ne, Hyung.” Jung Shin added. “If ever, how will you do it? Will you mentioned Shin Hye Eonni if we win? Or will you kiss her in front of the people?” he teases him.


“Yah, why will I do that? There’s a better way of doing it?” He said then drinks his coffee.


“And what is it?” Jong Hyun asked and looks at him.


“Hmmm…” He said and pauses as he is also not sure what to do.


“Hmmm… What? You still don’t have a plan to let the people know right?” Jong Hyun asks him again.


“Ne…” Yong Hwa said but then changed his answer “Aniyo.”


“Mwo? Hyung you’re not making sense you know.” Jong Hyun got confused with his reply.


“Mianhe Jong Hyun-ah. We do want to let the people know as soon as possible but we still have to do one more thing.” Yong Hwa said feeling sorry for making them confused.


“Mwo?” Jong Hyun asks once more.


“We need to let two people know about it first.” He said.  


“You mean Geun Suk Hyung and Hong Ki?” Jong Hyun asks.


“Ne. Shin Hye said it’s just right that we let them know first before we start to publicly let the people know about us.” Yong Hwa said.


“Well I think you are right with that. So when do you plan of telling them? Will you be meeting them together?” Jong Hyun said.


“We’re all busy and our schedules clashes. So we decided to do it separately.” He said and continues. “Since our concert was cancelled, we can watch FT Island Encore Concert right? I’ll tell him on that day.”


 “And how about Geun Suk Hyung?” Min Hyuk asks, still eating his ramen.


 “Shin Hye will be one of the guests of Geun Suk Hyung’s Japan show two days from now. She’ll tell him about it.” Yong Hwa replies in a sad tone.


“And you don’t like it right?” Jun Shin asks him.


“What do you mean?” Yong Hwa understands what he meant but is just trying to deny it.


“You don’t like it that Shin Hye Eonni could freely guests to Geun Suk Hyung’s concerts and movie premier. Unlike during our concerts, not even a single photo or video of her was seen. Admit it Hyung, you’re jealous right?” Jung Shin explains.


Yong Hwa didn’t say anything. He just nods. He knows that Jung Shin is right.


“Hyung, if you don’t want to feel this over and over again…” Jong Hyun said and taps his shoulder. “You better tell the people as soon as possible so you can freely show your support towards each other.”


“Ne, I will.” Yong Hwa said and smiles.


Two days after the conversation at the CN Blue dorm. Yong Hwa and his band mates watch the FT Island encore show. After the show, Yong Hwa invited Hong Ki to a nearby café.


“Hong Ki-yah, mianhe if I steal a few minutes of your time.” He said as he knows they still need to practice for the second day of their concert.


“Aniya. It’s also good that I could relax for a few minutes before we practice again. And it’s also good that Jeremy can spend time with Shin Woo Hyung. I just hope netizen won’t write a fanfic about us. Kekeke.” He said and smiles with his signature Jeremy smile.


“Yong, gwaenchana?” He said when he noticed that the playful Yong Hwa didn’t laugh instead he looks serious.


“Ne…” He said and then rubs his palm together. “Hong Ki-ah…”


“Ne?” He asks.


 “I have something important to tell you. I want you to hear it first from me.” He said and rest his hand on the table. “I know that you, Geun Suk Hyung, Shin Hye and I really became close because of Minami Shineyo. And even after that our friendship continues.”


“Ne…” He said and looks at Yong Hwa with his left elbow place at the table so that his chin can rest on his hand.  


“I just feel sorry that I spend less time with you and Geun Suk Hyung. Shin Hye told me those days that you are together, hanging out. I really want to spend time with you but time doesn’t permits.” He said.


“Oh, so Shin Hye told you about it? How often do you meet? Looks like for her you have time?” He smirked.


“Aniya. We just message each other and then she would tell me about it.” He said trying to deny it.


“Chincha? Yong, I thought you ask me to come here so you can confess to me about you and Shin Hye? So, why are you still denying it from me?” He asks while looking at him.


“Mwo? How did you know? Did Shin Hye tell you about it?” Yong Hwa surprised to hear that from him.


Hong Ki smiles and said. “Aniya. I just figure it out. I’ve been waiting for you tell me about this though.”


“Chincha? Since when?” He said then drinks his coffee.


“I already saw your closeness during our filming. The way you look at Shin Hye and how she treats you. I hate to admit it but she treated you more special than us. Then during the 2009 SBS Drama Award, you two are too obvious you know. I was there with you but you two keep on whispering and doing sweet things that only couple will do in front of me.” Hong Ki said.




A/N: For more photos visit this "Dahlia's Sharing Place" 


Dahlia's Sharing Place


“Mianhe, if we make you feel like that.” Yong Hwa apologizes.


“Aniya. I understand, well it’s your first time going out as real couple so you’re still not aware on how to act that other people won’t notice you.” He said and smirks.


“Mwo? You know that we’re already a couple that time.” Yong Hwa almost spill out his coffee.


“Guere! Are you not wondering why I answer 'Saranghe' to Geun Suk Hyung when he asks me what do I want to say?” He asks Yong Hwa raising his brow.


At that time, Geun Suk’s concert had also finished and they are preparing for late dinner. Shin Hye, Geun Suk and the rest of the guests are in his room waiting for the others.


Shin Hye approach Geun Suk so she could start her plan. “Geun Suk Oppa, can I talk to you after dinner?”


“Wae-yo?” He did his Tae Kyung pout. “Are you going to confess something to me?”


“Mwo?” Shin Hye was surprised from what he asks her.


Geun Suk leads Shin Hye to a corner of his room so they can talk privately. The others saw and teased them. But they just ignore them.


“Shin Hye I bring you here because I know you wouldn’t want them to here what you are going to confess to me?” He said while moving his face closer to her and smirks.


“Geun Suk Oppa, it’s not what you think it is.” She said and moved away from him.


“What do you think am I thinking then?” He said and moves closer again to her.


“Oppa…” Shin Hye feeling nervous on his actions.


Then all of sudden he burst into laughter.


“Mwo? Why are you laughing?” She asks and hits his arm.


“Yah! That hurts.” He complained to her.


“Mianhe, it’s your fault.” She said.


“You want to know why I’m laughing.” He asks and Shin Hye nodded. “Because of your reaction when I asked you about your confession? I know you are not going to tell me that you like me. Instead I know you’re going to tell me that you are in love with someone else. Am I right, Go Mi Nam?


“Go Mi Nam?” She confusely asks him.


“Ne, Go Mi Nam. I know Tae Kyung ended up with Go Mi Nam but it seems like she’s not happy with him.” He said and pouts. “After her trip to Africa her eyes are no longer for her brightest star but for her Shin Woo Hyung already”


“Geun Suk Oppa…” She said and looks at him.


“Aissh… you and Yong Hwa are the same. You really don’t know how to confess properly” He said and shook his head.


“Mwo?” Shin Hye stunned to what he said.


“Let me help you with your confession so we can go for dinner now. You want to talk to me because you want to tell me about your relationship with Yong Hwa right?” He asks him and Shin Hye nodded. 


“How did you know that I’m going to tell you about it?” She asked, curious on how he actually knew about it.


“Well, I noticed your recent interviews. You are actually giving some clues about it. And you’re still wearing that ring. You even wear it during your drama shoot.” He said pointing out the ring that Shin Hye always wears.


“You know about this?” She asked and holds her ring.




“Ne, I was with Yong Hwa when he first saw that. He keeps on looking at it but he didn’t buy it. When I returned to that same shop, it was no longer there. I asked the staff about the ring and they told me that someone already bought it. The description that they say really fits him.” He said.


“Chincha?” Shin Hye smiles and feel so happy.


“He bought that ring when we are still filming Minami Shineyo. Remember when we’re shooting the imaginary bed scene?” He asks.


“Ne.” Shin Hye nods.


“I told you that I know someone who likes you. I was referring to Yong Hwa that time. I’m teasing you because I want to know if you also feel the same for him. And I know from there that you really do. Hong Ki and I would always talk about you and Yong Hwa.” He said and smiles.


“You talk about us?” She asks.


“Ne. We noticed how special you treat him during our shoot. At first we thought maybe you’re just taking care of him because his new in the business. But during the 2009 SBS drama, we confirm that there’s something more. I was on the stage but still I could see how you two act as real couple. So when, I went to your table and asks Hong Ki for a message. Remember what he said?” He asks Shin Hye.




A/N: Credit to Yabers Multiply Account 


2009 SBS Drama Awards A.N.Jell Performance, Acceptance Speeches and Table Interview


“He said saranghe.” She said thinking of how is that connected to them.


“You want to know why he said that.” He said.


“Ne” said Shin Hye to Geun Suk.


“It’s because we can see your love for each other.” Geun Suk replied and smiles. “I’m so happy for you and Yong Hwa. Just be strong, I know you’ll face a lot with your relationship once you reveal it to the public. But I’m sure you can do it. We’ll be here to support you.” He said and hugs her.


“Gomawo Geun Suk Oppa.” She said and feels so happy.


After that they went out to have their dinner. 


Meanwhile back in Seoul, Yong Hwa got curious to what Hong Ki said.


“Why did you answer ‘Saranghe’ to Geun Suk Hyung?” Yong Hwa asks Hong Ki.


“It’s because we can see your love for each other.” He said exactly the same as how Geun Suk told Shin Hye. “We are so happy for the both of you. Be ready on what might happen once you inform the public about this. You should stay beside Shin Hye. You know that she’s afraid of antis right? If you need our help, don’t hesitate to inform us. You’ve been fighting this battle alone for long time now, this time let us help you. Remember we are your Chingu.” He smiled and taps his shoulder.


“Gomawo Hong Ki. Don’t worry; I will take good care of her. I will never let anyone hurt her. She’s not only my Jagiya, she’s also my chingu. I love her so much that seeing her in pain is like a double pain for me.” He smiles because finally he can tell him how much he loves Shin Hye.


Later that night, Yong Hwa calls Shin Hye and told her about his conversation with Hong Ki. She also told him about her conversation with Geun Suk.


“So, both of them already knew about it even before we inform them?” Yong Hwa asks when he found out that Geun Suk also knew about their relationship like Hong Ki.


“Ne, and to think we worry about their reaction.” Shin Hye said.


“Are you ready for the next step?” Yong Hwa asks Shin Hye.


“Before, I thought I’m ready. But now, I'm not sure anymore.” Shin Hye honestly said to her jagiya.


“Shin Hye-ah, don’t worry about it. I’ll be here for you. No matter what happen. Just believe in our love for each other and everything will be alright.” He said to comfort her.


“I know Yong.  Mianhe, if I feel like that. I’ll be strong for you.” She said.


“Shin Hye-ah…” He said in a whisper.


“Ne, Yong…” She replies to him.


“Saranghe…” He said with all his love.


“Saranghe…” She replies with all her love too.






All photos and videos used: special thanks and credit to the rightful owner and uploader.  


No comments:

Post a Comment