Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Valentine's Day Dating Game: Chapter 2 - Dating Game Part 1





Hee Chul: Now let’s start the dating game. Are you ready Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Hee Chul: We all know that Shin Hye started acting at a young age and have been into many dramas before. So, for our first question, if you will be given the chance to be Shin Hye’s partner in a drama which character of Shin Hye would you want to be paired with? Let’s start with Mystery Guy No.1., then No.2 and lastly No. 3.

MG1 (Geun Suk): I’ve watched one of her interview before and she mentioned that she will never forget her character as Go Mi Nam in Minami Shineyo. It’s her first drama that she is actually acting as her actual age. So, I would want to be her Hwang Tae Kyung. I think it would be an honor to be her first on screen partner in a drama that is very memorable for her. I also think Hwang Tae Kyung’s love for Go Mi Nam is really special.



MG2 (Hong Ki): I think I prefer the cute and talented Lee Kyu Won in Heartstrings. In that drama she showed her talent not only in acting but also her singing and dancing skills. I could be her Lee Shin who is willing to sacrifice his own dream just to see her happy and successful. But of course I wouldn’t be like Lee Shin. When she returned I will win her heart again and show her how much I still love her.



MG3 (Yong Hwa): I love Shin Hye-ssi drama Tree in Heaven. I heard she acted there as a 21 yrs old lady where in fact she’s only 16 years old that time. I must admit I cried watching it. I choose her character as Hana because I want to be her Oppa. I will protect her and willing to sacrifice my life just to see her alive.



Hee Chul: All your answers are quite interesting. Shin Hye, how do you find their answers?

Shin Hye: Hmm… I was really expecting that they will mention Mi Nam and Kyu Won but not Hana. It’s interesting to hear that.

Hee Chul: Does that means for this round you choose Mystery Guy No. 3's answer?

Shin Hye: Ne. I think for this round I choose him.

Hee Chul: Looks like Mystery Guy No.3 is on a good start. Now our second question. After Park Shin Hye the actress, now let’s go to Park Shin Hye the singer.

Shin Hye: Oppa, I’m not a singer. (She blushed)

Shin Hye still feels shy whenever they mentioned about her singing.

Hee Chul: Yes you are not… for now. But if you will just pursue it you can Shin Hye. How about you join as in one of our album? I think the other boys will be happy too. (He look at the audience) Shin Hye singing with the Super Junior will be wonderful right? 

Audience: Ne!

Shin Hye: Gomawo.

Hee Chul: Now as I was saying, for our next question. I’m sure you’ve heard Shin Hye performed a song before. So, tell us which song that Shin Hye have performed before that you like the most. It can be a song that she performed in her drama, fan meeting or guesting. Mystery Guy No. 2 will start then 3 and 1.

MG2 (Hong Ki): I really like her in Heartstrings so I choose it when she sings “I Will Forget You.” I can feel her emotion there… Trying to forget someone she loves even if it’s hard.



MG3 (Yong Hwa): For me it’s Lovely Day. Her voice in this song is so sweet. You feel like flying too like what she did in their video.



MG1 (Geun Suk): I will choose her song in their ANJell fan meeting in Japan. She looked so comfortable singing Glamorous Sky… a beautiful rocker Shin Hye. We don’t usually see that side of her. So I choose that one.



Hee Chul: They all choose different type of song. Mellow, pop and rock. So which one will you choose Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: I’ll choose the song that I really enjoy performing. I really had fun singing Glamorous Sky in Japan during our ANJell fan meeting with Geun Suk Oppa. So I’ll choose the answer of Mystery Guy Number 1.

Hee Chul: Mystery Guy No. 1 and 3 both got Shin Hye’s attention now. Mystery Guy No.2, looks like being a buddy won’t work with Shin Hye. You have your chance now with the third question.

MG2 (Hong Ki): Ne, I will.

Hee Chul: For our third question, let’s see now the sexy Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Hee Chul: Ne, Shin Hye. We read some comments from your dance performances and they all said that you really look sexy when you dance.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

Hee Chul: Ne. I myself agree with that. Even our maknae Khu Hyun, Geun Suk, Hong Ki, Jong Hun and other choco boys also said that.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Oppa. I’m sure Geun Suk and Hong Ki will tell that. They are my friends.

Hee Chul: How about Yong Hwa? You think he will say that also?

Shin Hye: Hmmm… I’m not sure because he never said anything when he watched me during my dance scene for Heartstrings.

Hee Chul: Well let’s ask our guys here... which among Shin Hye's dance performance that you like the most? Mystery Guy No.3 you may start?

MG3 (Yong Hwa): I like her “Satisfaction” dance performance in Heartstrings. She dance well and for me she look sexy there.



MG1 (Geun Suk): For me every time I see her dancing “Single Ladies”, I feel like giving her a ring so she won’t be single anymore.



MG2 (Hong Ki): I think her best dance performance was during Melon Music Awards. She was surrounded with other dancers but still she managed to stand out.



Hee Chul: I told you Shin Hye. They all find you sexy when you dance.

Shin Hye just smile and blushed.

Hee Chul: Our Shin Hye is really shy. Look she’s blushing now.

Shin Hye: Hee Chul Oppa!

Hee Chul: Araso Shin Hye. So, who’s answer you like best.

Shin Hye: This time I’ll choose No. 2. I really love my dance in Melon Music Award.

Hee Chul: Is it true that you hurt your ankle when you are practicing for that dance?

Shin Hye: Ne. Good thing it gets better during the performance.

Hee Chul: Good choice of answer Mystery Guy No.2. Now all of you managed to get Shin Hye’s attention. But we still have two more questions. My next question will be quite tough. And of course Shin Hye’s question. So, be ready for the next question after the break.  

All photos and videos used: special thanks and credit to the rightful owner and uploader.

No comments:

Post a Comment