Sunday, May 4, 2014

She's My Girl (Sequel to Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter)


Description:

“She’s My Girl” is a sequel to my previous one shot fanfic “Secret Girlfriend… Secret Daughter”

This is a short fanfic will tackle how Yong Hwa and Shin Hye inform the public about their real relationship.

This is another fanfic for all Dooley/YongShin lovers.

I hope you will like it. I’ll post the first chapter on Friday.


Foreword:


On their way back to Seoul…

“Shin Hye-ah… you’re no longer a secret girlfriend. Are you ready to be Yong Hwa’s girlfriend?” he asks while smiling at her.

“Ne Oppa. I’ve been ready since the day that I agree to be your girlfriend” she said and kisses him.


Sequel:

Before you start reading this fanfic, please read first Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter Gomawo :)


Link to Original AFF Story: 

Click Me to Read>>> She's My Girl (Sequel to Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter)


Chapters:

Chapter 1 : Emotional Yong Hwa

Chapter 2 : Shin Hye's Confession

Chapter 3 : The ANJell Knew It?!

Chapter 4 : Yong Hwa's Revelation

Final Chapter : Yong Hwa's Girl Revealed


I do not own the characters of this fanfic. This is all based on my imaginative and creative mind.

The story is written by me “EmotionalStar”. Please do not post this fanfic without my permission. If you post it, please give due credit to me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment